Filtry Vám pomohou omezit výběr tiskových zpráv přímo na Vaše požadavky.
Vyberte si z nabízených seznamů a poté potvrďte tlačítkem lupy.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News / Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 27.01.2016 / Trade News / Univation Technologies and The Linde Group to cooperate on advancing polyethylene plant and cracker integration
Univation Technologies and The Linde Group’s Engineering Division have entered into a cooperation agreement aimed at providing performance and cost efficiencies for the production of polyethylene resins.
- 21.01.2016 / Corporate News / Linde selected by Gazprom for major gas processing project in Russia
- The technology company The Linde Group has been selected by Gazprom, Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk and its general contractor NIPIgas as the licenser for cryogenic gas separation technology at the Amur Gas Processing Plant (Amur GPP), located in the far east of Russia.
- 15.01.2016 / Corporate News / Change in the Supervisory Board of Linde AG
- Dr Victoria Ossadnik (47) has been appointed to the Linde AG Supervisory Board, succeeding Klaus-Peter Müller (71).
- 17.12.2015 / Trade News / Linde hydrogen fueling system surpasses one million fills at BMW South Carolina plant
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., December 15, 2015 – Hydrogen fueling stations using Linde technology have reached a major milestone – more than 1,000,000 fills for the fuel-cell driven material handling equipment at the BMW Manufacturing Co. LLC plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- 07.12.2015 / Corporate News / Linde continues to grow in strategic homecare market
- Technology company The Linde Group continues to invest in the growing homecare market through the agreement to acquire US company American HomePatient, Inc., which is based in Brentwood (TN).
- 15.10.2015 / Corporate News / Linde develops a new production process for synthesis gas
- Today, technology company The Linde Group officially opened the new Linde Pilot Reformer research facility at Pullach near Munich – Linde’s largest location worldwide. The event was attended by customers, partners and employees.
- 14.10.2015 / Corporate News / Linde’s hydrogen-powered bike shows new way towards electro-mobility
- Yesterday the company unveiled its latest development, a very innovative pedelec, whose name derives from “pedal electric cycle”.
- 06.05.2013 / Corporate News / Linde has decided to call and redeem EUR 400 m Undated Subordinated Bond
The Linde Group has decided to call and redeem the EUR 400 m Undated Subordinated Bond issued by Linde Finance B.V. in 2003 and guaranteed by Linde AG at its nominal amount. Call and Redemption of the bond shall be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Bond on July 3, 2013.
- 06.05.2013 / Corporate News / January to March 2013: Linde makes a solid start to the new financial year
In the first quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit. "We have made a good solid start to the new financial year," commented Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG, on the interim report.
- 22.04.2013 / Trade News / Linde and Pelchem join forces to fuel M2M innovation
Linde Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, has strengthened its material support for electronics manufacturing by announcing a strategic partnership with Pelchem, the global fluorochemicals specialist, to accelerate the development of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS).
- 16.04.2013 / Trade News / Linde provides hydrogen fueling systems for BMW materials handling expansion
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, USA, 16 April 2013 – BMW Manufacturing's plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina, has more than doubled its fleet of material handling equipment using hydrogen fueling systems provided by Linde North America. The 4.0 million square foot production facility now powers its entire hydrogen-fuel cell fleet of more than 230 units to service the plant's production and logistics functions, making it one of the largest fuel cell forklift sites in the world.
- 10.04.2013 / Corporate News / Linde launches dual tranche bond transaction of EUR 650 m and USD 500 m
AG (A stable/A3 stable) has today successfully placed EUR 650 m and USD 500 m of senior notes with respectively 10-year and 5-year maturities. The euro denominated bond, with a coupon of 2.00 %, was priced at 45 basis points over Euro-MidSwaps. The USD bond bears a coupon of 1.50 % and was priced at 67 basis points over USD-MidSwaps.
- 09.04.2013 / Corporate News / Linde to build major plant complex for Reliance in India
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a major contract by Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) to build several plants to generate and purify gases in Jamnagar, India. Part of the Reliance Group, India’s largest private enterprise, RIL specialises in the energy and petrochemicals industries.
- 08.04.2013 / Trade News / Linde to showcase clean energy innovations at HANNOVER MESSE trade show
Technology company The Linde Group will be presenting the latest advances in eco-friendly energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2013. It will be focusing in particular on hydrogen and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- 20.03.2013 / Corporate News / Linde to build natural gas terminal for Gassco AS in Emden (Germany)
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to build a natural gas terminal in the town of Emden in northern Germany. The deal is worth around EUR 260 million. The contract was awarded by Norwegian state-owned company Gassco AS on behalf of Gassled joint venture.
- 12.03.2013 / Trade News / Selas Fluid Processing Corporation changes name to Linde Engineering North America Inc.
- Selas Fluid Processing Corporation announced today that the company’s Executive Board has approved a name change to Linde Engineering North America Inc., effective immediately. The company engineers, supplies and constructs air separation and synthesis gas plants as well as technology furnaces and fired process equipment for the refining, petrochemical, chemical, gas, and pharmaceutical industries.
- 11.03.2013 / Trade News / Linde takes over joint venture OCAP in Netherlands as sole shareholder
The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, acquired the remaining shares of its partner Volker Wessels Stevin Deelnemingen in the OCAP joint venture (Organic CO2 for Assimilation by Plants). With immediate effect the supplier of industrial gases is thus the sole shareholder. The acquisition enables The Linde Group to reinforce its position in the global energy and environment growth market as one of the leading suppliers of clean technologies for its Clean Energy Programm.